** Please apply coupon code skillsfuture and refer to the enrollment process if claiming SkillsFuture credits. **
The Hands-On Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Simplified program is a one-day course which does not require any pre-requisites other than computer literacy.
This 1-day course is a practice oriented course aimed to enable students to understand how search engines like Google work, and learn the techniques and best practices to optimize their websites so that they can rank on page one of Google for chosen keywords.
The course covers a comprehensive syllabus: how search engines work, ranking factors, keyword research, keywords concepts like search volume, keyword competition level and search trends, SEO strategy using long-tailed keywords, as well as how to submit sitemap to Google Webmaster, detailed implementation steps to carry out on-site SEO and off-site SEO. Finally, as a course summary, students will be taught how to conduct SEO audit of websites.
At the end of the course, trainees are able to:
- use WordPress CMS to optimize websites for SEO
- know how to create and submit html sitemap to Google Webmaster so that websites can be indexed
- know how to carry out the very important keyword research specific to the trainee’s industry
- know how to do On-Site SEO
- know how to do Off-Site SEO and link buildings
Date : 17th August 2019 (Saturday, 9 am to 5 pm)
Venue: 16 Arumugam Road, #05-01 Lion Bldg D, Singapore 409961
Alight at Macpherson MRT station